Monday, April 27, 2015

Name art

This was one of those projects which was supposed to be done in a breeze but in reality turned out to be....... difficult.

Too time consuming and too frustrating.

I changed the design, the colours even the frame till I was satisfied with the result.




I drew out the letters on stiff drawing paper, colored with a marker (at least 3-4 times), gave a coat of clear nail varnish and then cut it out very carefully.

My  fence, I did on drawing paper and cut  it out.

The flowers on scrapbook paper.

This was one of the versions I did.

It was okay but too simple. 

No comments: